1. Data - We only collect anonymous information. We use unique device identifiers to anonymously identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. We also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you. In other words, we do not collect information such as your name, address, phone number or email address.
2. Location – We do not use or collect your precise geographic location.3. Vendors - Analytics providers access data on our behalf. Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or device ID) to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user.
4. Security - We take reasonable steps to secure the anonymous data we collect from you and to protect it against unauthorized access or disclosure. To help us in this effort, we provide access to our system to Parse.com, whose principal office address is 115 Sansome Street San Francisco, CA, 94104, USA. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error. Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
5. Access - We do not collect any private information from you. To request to see any data you consent to share with GetSocialize, you may contact them directly.
6. Special - Special situations may require disclosure of your data. To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
8. Contact - You can ask privacy questions. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.